Our hot sauce, La Scorbut, is lightly spiced and made with jalapeño peppers, fresh limes and pure maple syrup from Quebec.
- Prepared and packaged in Quebec by local artisans;
- Natural ingredients and 100% pure maple sugar;
- Pepper from the dunes of Quebec;
- High content of vitamin C;
- Only one format available;
- Free express shipping for purchases over $60.
Interesting fact: Scurvy is a disease involving a significant and prolonged vitamin C deficiency. It was common among the first settlers in North America. To help them, the First Nations people offered them a recipe based on herbs rich in vitamin C. Our hot sauce is called Scurvy, due to its high vitamin C content!
Ingredients: Jalapeño peppers, lime juice, poblano peppers, vinegar, sugars (maple syrup, cane sugar), lemon juice, onions, spinach, cilantro, Quebec dune pepper , garlic and lemon zest.
Retailers *product available in cases of 12 units*:
- Unit cost: $9.95
- Suggested Retail Price: $___
- Margin: 30%
Write a Google satisfaction review